Sunday, February 20, 2011

Oliver goes International

Right now, Chris and I are sitting outside in our bathing suits...
We just took a dip in the hot tub and are now enjoying this beautiful Florida evening on the clubhouse patio.

Okay, I won't rub it in anymore.

Oliver went to bed right after dinner and is now sound asleep...
What a big day for our little traveller - it was his first airplane ride!

I was definitely nervous about taking an infant on an airplane.

There was a lot of crying and screaming on the flight... but it wasn't my baby!

We gave him a bottle of juice just to help with his ears popping,
but he fell asleep before the plane even took off.

I thought the LOUD roaring of the plane taking off would wake him up for sure...

Nope.  He was out cold and stayed that way for half the flight.

He spent the other half laughing, smiling, and melting the hearts of all the ladies around us.



Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts.