Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 16: A Friend

Today I spent some time catching up with a friend.  So I thought I'd share one of my favourite quotes about friendship...




"A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself."

- Jim Morrison



Do you have any friends with whom you need to catch up with?



Thanks for stopping by.




This post is part of my blog series, "31 Days of Words to Live By".  For the month of October, I will be sharing my favourite quotes and sayings while incorporating them into daily life and art projects.

This series was inspired by The Inspired Room, where you'll find other "31 Days" series among many other wonderful things!





Day 16: A Friend




.

2 comments:

  1. Catching up with dear old friends is one of life's joys....to realize that no time has passed between you, no matter how much time really has passed literally! Thanks for the quote :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts.